Wednesday, September 17, 2008

science and mathematic in english

Mathematic and science is quite tough subject. Learning it in English gives lots of benefit. But in also have their bad side. Learning in English for both subjects can improve the quality of our English language and give us give more influence to the language as it is an international language. As I am the first batch learning mathematic and science in English, I feel very excited to learn it. I know my English is not good but is the time I need to change thing. Learning and learning. That’s the way I can improve my English. Never give up and not to be shy spoke to others.

But from bottom of my heart, I still want this subject to be teaching in our national language. This is unfair for student who came from rural area as they never being expose to those kind of language. It is hard to them to understand the input of the subject and at same time burden the teachers. This situation not only effect that area but also effect to the student in town who cannot catch up the subject. Everyone have different ability to synthesize information. Slow or fast is up to the person. So for me i am not agree the science and mathematic subjects in English.

No comments: